Top Ten Tuesday #16: Top Ten Books I Wish Had More

Today's Topic; ... Action In Them
The biggest problem I have with books that I don't give a full pot with, are their lack of action. Books that makes me drool because. Nothing. Is. Happening. Now, action doesn't need to fill the whole book. But things need to happen. If a book looses my interest, I already know that book wont be a favourite. And these are some of the books that made me drool.


    

Ivory and Bone by Julie Eshbaugh
  Air Awakens by Elise Kova
Apple and Rain by Sarah Crossan
Me Before You by Jojo Moyes
A Walk To Remember by Nicholas Sparks


    

Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children by Ramson Riggs
Pushing the Limits by Katie McGary
Finale by Becca Fitzpatrick
The 5th Wave by Rick Yancey
Insurgent by Veronica Roth

_________________________________________________________________________________
Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme created by The Broke and the Brookish

Ingen kommentarer