Monthly Recap: January 2017

January 2017
January is over, and we're already halfway through February which probably makes you wonder why I'm publishing my #monthlyrecap now, well as the saying goes: better late than never.


January was a good month for me, reading wise. I read eight books, one of them I couldn't finish so I ended up DNF'ing it (not even sure if that's a word but whatever). I wish I had read more books, but due to being in a reading slump the first weeks of 2017, it didn't happen. I hope to change that in February. I have also made myself a promise to not read bad books. I'm all about finishing the books I read, bad or not. But this month I'm going to set aside all the books I do not enjoy and focus on those I want to and enjoy reading.

This Month's Favourites:
  

This Month's Let Downs:
 


This Month's New In (eBooks):
   

This Month's New In (Physical Books):  
  


Ingen kommentarer