Top Ten Tuesday #15: Top Ten Graphic Novels/Comics

Today's Topic; ... On My TBR

To be honest, graphic novels/comics is something I rarely read due to the fact that I never think about it. This is definitely something I would love to change, so I have picked out a few graphic novels that I'd love to read in the near future!

    

Harley Quinn and Power Girl by Amanda Conner & Jimmy Palmiotti & Stephane Roux
  Ms. Marvel by G. Willow Wilson & Adrian Alphona
Black Widow by Nathan Edmondson & Phil Noto & Clayton Cowles
Nimona by Noelle Stevenson
Saga by Brian K. Vaughan & Fiona Staples

   
 

Monstress by Marjorie M. Liu & Sana Takeda
Nod Away by Joshua W. Cotter
Giant Days by John Allison & Lissa Treiman & Whitney Cogar
Silk by Robbie Thompson & Stacey Lee & Tana Ford & Veronica Fish & Ian Herring & Travis Lanham & Helen Chen
Spider Gwen by Jason Latour & Robbi Rodriguez & Chris Visions & Rico Renzi

_________________________________________________________________________________
Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme created by The Broke and the Brookish

Ingen kommentarer