Top Ten Tuesday #14: Top Ten Series I'd Like to Start

Today's Topic; ... But Haven't Yet

Here's the thing: I have a love/hate relationship with book series. Why? There is always that one bad seed in there. And that bad seed often ruins some part of the series. It happens more often that I'd like to admit, but then again I am always prepared. I always go in with an open mind whenever I start a new series. And here are some of the series I've been dreading to read after hearing about the bad seed!

    

The Mortal Instrument Serie's by Cassandra Clare
  The Sin Eaters Daughter Serie's by Melinda Salisbury
The Iron Druid Chronicles Serie's by Kevin Hearne
The Witchlands Serie's by Susan Dennard
Across The Universe Serie's by Beth Revis

    

Carval Serie's by Stephanie Garber
A Court Of Thorn And Roses Serie's by Sarah J. Maas
The Checkmate Duet Serie's by Kennedy Fox
Clash Of Kingdoms Serie's by Erin Summerill
Silo Serie's by Hugh Howey

_________________________________________________________________________________
Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme created by The Broke and the Brookish

2 kommentarer

  1. The only one of these I've read is ACOTAR, I didn't love it, but apparently the second book is better, so I'm trying that one this year.
    My TTT: https://jjbookblog.wordpress.com/2017/01/24/top-ten-tuesday-93/

    SvarSlett
    Svar
    1. I've heard mixed feelings about the series too, just hoping I'll end up on the positive side haha.

      Slett