Top Ten Tuesday #13: Top Ten 2016 Releases I Meant To Read

Today's Topic; ... But Didn't Get To (But TOTALLY plan to)

2016 was a great year for books, and I know 2017 will be an even better one. But due to the large amount of new releases, I'm not able to read them all (which really speaks to the quite "so many books, so little time"). But I plan to do a lot of catching up this year, since I plan on reading a 100 books and I own a kindle now. Which means more hardcovers for my bookshelf!

    

  Dead Girls Society by Michelle Krys
The Serpent King by Jeff Zentner
Of Fire And Stars by  Audrey Coulthurst
Firstlife by Gena Showalter
Stalking Jack The Ripper by Gena Showalter

    

Truthwitch by Susan Dennard
Lady Midnight by Cassandra Clare
Ever The Hunted by Erin Summerill
The Sun Is Also A Star by Nicola Yoon
Playboy Pilot by Penelope Ward & Vi Keeland

_________________________________________________________________________________
Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme created by The Broke and the Brookish

Ingen kommentarer