Book Review: Dirty Bad Wrong by Jade West

Title: Dirty bad Wrong
Author: Jade West
Publisher: CrateSpace
Publication date: March 5, 2015
Pages: 264
Genre: Erotica, Adult Fiction, Romance

Add to Goodreads

Lydia Marsh is always the strong one. The girl who never breaks, and sure as hell never cries. She's got it all - the perfect little life in cosy suburbia, with her perfectly nice boyfriend, and their perfectly sufficient sex life. She's even got her perfect little career plan all wrapped up at Trial Run Software Group.

But when it all falls apart, and Lydia's pretty, green eyes are fixed on a brutally sexual stranger - the man they call Masque - she comes to suspect that being strong isn't all it's cracked up to be.

For now Lydia wants something she's never wanted before...

And she wants Masque to give it to her.

Warning - this novel contains graphic sex, and hardcore elements of BDSM. There are scenes of violence (consensual) as well as sexual practices some readers may find offensive.

WARNING! This book contains graphic sex and hardcore elements of BDSM!

This is not the a typical book I would review, but 2017 is all about expanding my horizons and that includes expanding here on my blog too!

Dirty Bad Wrong was an easy read, and I enjoyed most parts. There were some sexual practices that I had some issues with, but it was I who picked up the book. At it was only that one thing, apart from that it was a good book which gives a good insight into the BDSM world. It was nothing like the Fifthy Shades of Gray crap. I would rather have this become popular than that book.

We are introduced to several great characters. Not only is Jade West a good storyteller, but she also writes decent characters. Characters that you get attached to. She knows how to make you fall in love with them. All this, was done in about 250+ pages. My favourite character was Rebecca. That right there, was a woman of steel. Of course, I also liked Lydia. A girl with guts, just waiting to be turned submissive by Masque himself. And man, Masque was a piece of something else. They were all characters I grew to love, and even though we got a piece of their "alter egos" (not sure if I should call it that, but I hope you guys get my point) we also got a piece of them. We got to see their real life, raw emotions and pure love.

All in all, it was a good read. I plan on continuing the series that have a new story to tell for each book. I can't wait to get to know Jade West's other characters as well.

Ingen kommentarer