Top Ten Tuesday #12: Ten Books I Wouldn't Mind

Today's Topic; ... Santa Leaving Under My Tree

I can't believe that Christmas is this Saturday (we celebrate Christmas on the 24th here in Norway, and I seriously have no idea why we even do it). I will be honest, the Christmas spirit has not struck me - yet. I plan to get in the mood this Thursday, since my Christmas break starts then! But over to the topic again. There are so many book's I'd love for Santa to leave under my tree this year, so this was definietly a hard one.

  
  Dead Girls Society by Michelle Krys
Nowhere But Here by Katie McGarry
The Sun Is Also A Star by Nicola Yoon

 
A Court Of Thorn And Roses by Sarah J. Maas
The Young Elites by Marie Lu

_________________________________________________________________________________
Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme created by The Broke and the Brookish

Ingen kommentarer