Top Ten Tuesday #6: Movie Freebie

Today's Topic; ... Movies Every Horror Junkie Should Watch

Here's the thing: I love horror movies - good or bad I still love them. I just enjoy a good scare, and that is exactly what I get. I'm not there for the good plot or the great actors, I'm there for the tension and exitement. I'm not joking when I say I'm pretty sure I have watched every horror movie out there. And this year has been a good year for the horror genre.

  
Lights Out directed by David F. Sandberg
Friend Request directed by Simon Verhoeven
It Follows by David Robert Mitchell
  
 
The Conjuring directed by James Wan
The Woman In Black 2 directed by Tom Harper

_________________________________________________________________________________
Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme created by The Broke and the Brookish

Ingen kommentarer