Top Ten Tuesday #2: Ten Books I Really Love

Today's Topic; Ten Books I Really Love But Feel Like I Haven't Talked About Enough

I don't think I've ever talked about books I really like. I talk way to little about them, when I should be telling you guys every single thing about them! I do not have many favorite books, even though those who get's 5 stars goes straight to my favorite shelf. I try to keep my favorite shelf limited and only those who has really left a mark in me get's included in that list.

Smiley face Smiley face Smiley face Smiley face 

Deadly Little Secret by Laurie Faria Stolarz
Fangirl by Rainbow Rowell
Perfect Chemistry by Simone Elkeles
Hush, Hush by Becca Fitzpatrick

Smiley face Smiley face Smiley face Smiley face 

Divergent by Veronica Roth
Eleanor & Park by Rainbow Rowell
The Language of Flowers by Vanessa Diffenbaugh

Smiley face Smiley face

Vampire Academy by Richelle Mead
Sweet Filthy Boy by Christina Lauren

_________________________________________________________________________________
Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme created by The Broke and the Brookish

Ingen kommentarer