Top Ten Tuesday #1: My Spring TBR

Today's Topic; Ten Books On My Spring TBR

I've been adding all kinds of books to my "want to read" pile these last couple of weeks, doing my best to catch up. The ones I really want to read this spring while trying to get a tan in the sun is:

Smiley face Smiley face Smiley face Smiley face 

Prophecy of Shadows by Michelle Madow
Dead Girls Society by Michelle Krys
The Problem With Forever by Jennifer L. Armentrout
Reign of Shadows by Sophie Jordan

Smiley face Smiley face Smiley face Smiley face 

#Junkie by Cambria Hebert
The Selection by Kiera Cass
Dead Girls of Hysteria Hall by Katie Alender
Welcome To The Dark House by Lauria Faria Stolarz

Smiley face Smiley face

The Sin Eater's Daughter by Melinda Salisbury
Confess by Coleen Hoover

_________________________________________________________________________________
Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme created by The Broke and the Brookish

Ingen kommentarer